[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: WeekUp Alarm Clock forum thread

TP2 Snooze Issue: When screen turns off alarm does NOT reactivate until screen is turned back onRNS:: logo
Cooter wrote: February 9th, 2010
Here is the issue.

The alarm is initially set. The phone screen can be off (phone in sleep mode) and the alarm will wake the phone up and alert properly.

If the screen is on (phone is not in sleep mode) while snoozing, everything functions perfectly.

When snoozing, if the phone goes into sleep mode (either by itself or the user pressing the button on top), the alarm will NOT wake the phone up and does not alert. The minute I turn the screen back on (bring phone out of sleep mode, any amount of time after I press the initial snooze), the alarm begins to function again. It alerts and snoozes as expected.

So basically, I need to have my snooze time LESS than my "sleep" time, else the snooze will not work.

Any fixes?

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: February 10th, 2010
What device do you have? I just tried on a Treo 680, and after tapping "Snooze" and (either automatically or manually) turning off the phone, it is switched on automatically after the snooze timeout is reached...
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::