[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Hi-Launcher forum thread

BACKLIGHT TOGGLE ON VERSION 3.4RNS:: logo
Paolo Moiola wrote: January 11th, 2008
Hello,

I am a registered (and very satisfied) Italian user of Hi-Launcher.

A few days ago I installed the version 3.4 and......the only difference I've noticed is that BEFORE I could "adjust" the backlight via 5-ways-key (on Hi-Launcher => "item tipe" => toggle; "toggle" => backlight) while NOW (with 3.4) I can only switch the backlight on/off (same as "function key" + "right shift" on any Treo).

Additionally - but this maybe because I have always KeyGuardExt enabled - when I set the backlight "off" on Hi-Launcher, it doesnt't stay "off" the next time I switch the display on....while BEFORE it did keep in the memory the backlight value I had set before switching off.

Do you confirm me it is now like this???

Actually the ability of "adjusting" the backlight was one of the things I used the most during my (working) days and it did help me saving a lot of battery power especially when I knew I had no chance at all to charge my Treo until getting to an hotel at night...

Last sentence is just a praise to your product as I've tried almost all Launchers on the market and for me no one could be more helpful, useful and easy-to-customize than Hi-Laucher.

Thanks in advance for your support

Paolo

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 14th, 2008
Ciao Paolo,
As of version 3.4, adjusting brightness is possible via the "Special"=>"Brightness" items only.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::