[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: general forum thread

Alert HackRNS:: logo
Marty (Costa Mesa) wrote: February 10th, 2010
Hello again, Ranoslaw!

I always misspell your name, it seems, each time I have written to you--it's now Wednesday morning, and my girl- friend, Carolyn, has since got her own computer which she received the day after Christmas!

You may remember that last year, I downloaded--and purchased--all six applications for Butterfly. One website,
Palm Gear, just informed me that the complete Butterfly application, which I purchased last June for about $15.00
as I was in the middle of remodeling my apartment for an inspection which passed, of course, now costs only $7.50!

Unfortunately, it would only be half-price until this Sunday, Valentine's Day--both of my brothers were born February
14th, three years apart!

This year, I plan to download Alert Hack, another of your software products which exist on Palm Gear, but strangely
enough, not your own, and it works not only for my Palm Centro, but its predecessor, the Palm Pre. Would Alert
Hack, when in use, change into any color you want as does Butterfly?

You can answer the question by February 28th, since Alert Hack would not cost me any money at all!

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: February 10th, 2010
Hello Marty,
Yes, you can freely adjust the colors, separately for each alert type using RNS:: Alert Hack.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::